• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigTymer101

Reappearing start up items

5 posts in this topic

I ran msconfig and unchecked the startup item 4H49YAF2CA9RHT, then restarted my computer. But when I ran msconfig again the startup item 4H49YAF2CA9RHT was still checked. I unchecked it again and restarted my computer but it was still checked. I tried deleting the regeristry but it keeps reappearing. The item 4H49YAF2CA9RHT is located in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\Voqw.exe, but when I look for it in the system folder it is not there. I tried deleting it with hijack this however it will just come back moments later under a different location (C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\Nuzk63g.exe). I delete that using hijack this and when I scan again it is there again but in the location of C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\Voqw.exe. Norton Antivirus does not find any viruses or trojans. Also, I have Ad-aware and Spybot but they find nothing. What is 4H49YAF2CA9RHT and is their any way to get rid of it.

Sounds like the same problem over in my thread. I'd suggest posting a log and waiting patiently for one of the guys to help you out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0