• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Misereor

Spywareinfo domain resolution?

9 posts in this topic

When I go to www.spywareinfo.com I get a "page under contruction" that looks like it's been designed by a 12 year old.

Judging from a whois query, it looks like the site is with Mike's ISP.

(registered since 2001.)

Time to have a little chat with them again?

I get the same page as of early afternoon on 7/19. I'd like very much to get the Hijackthis tutorial. Anyone know of another place to get it? Also, what's the problem with the site? (I'm new.)

The server is down at the moment. It's being worked on.

www.SpywareInfo.com

It's really embarrassing that this site is down, or super slow, 80% of the time. Such as right now (1PM Eastern USA). What impression does that offer.

I surf'ed in today just to donate a few dollars, Hijack found a good one on my Kids PC yesterday. When the link finally did appear, I gave up waiting.

Also noticed that www.merijn.org resolves to 127.0.0.1 not sure what's up with that. I triple checked my Hosts file, its aok, no sign of www.merijn.org.

Merijn.org is being pointed as a loopback in order to null the effects of a devastating DDoS attack. As far as I know, that's permanently in effect.

The site's slow because of the rats attacking it. I have my suspicions as to who they are, and Mike's publicly stated who he thinks is behind it.

Wow. Can't he filter out the Rats? We sometimes see Port Scanners try to invade our Network at our company, and when we do see them, we BLOCK them, and usually the entire IP C Class they came from. Our Rats are not a big problem anymore.

Oops, sorry, the above is a co.uk hijackthis tutorial. Hope it helps some. Keep up the great work folks! ;)

We can, but we'd rather have the PC owners who are infected by this come to us, and from that, give us one of the zombies to dissect and monitor. That way, we can prove who it was who attacked SWI, and nail the rats permanently.