Just My 2c

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allmanbro

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 09:02 AM

You guys do an awesome job and its obvious your very overwhelmed..i have followed the rules here and have not received a response in over a month..im not here to bitch though, i think you guys should charge a small fee for what you do, especially since i see so few following the rules you have laid down..

i just saw a double post in the malware forum where some gal is whining about needing help and because she posted two different threads she got attention and received help..in my humblest opinion, if you got rule breakers they should not be given preferential treatment. myself i continued to dig online until i found the answer i needed to fix my original problem. i realize we are all not that industrious, we just want a quick fix.

anyway great job..how you guys keep your sanity i do not know..

thanks, ab

#2 Nytron

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:51 PM

One of the things I have noticed here too, is a lot of people post for help....then reply to themselves with additions, or urgency. When you are scanning the threads, and see that there are replies.....you assume they are being responded too. Maybe there could be a FAQ telling them not to reply to their own post, unless they really don't want help... :scratchhead:

Edited by Nytron, 20 July 2004 - 01:52 PM.

#3 cnm

Mother Lion of SWI

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,317 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 02:26 PM

We envourage them to bump their thread if it has receded into the disatant past. But not more than once a day.

Microsoft MVP Windows Security 2005-2006
How camest thou in this pickle? -- William Shakespeare:(1564-1616)
The various helper groups here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button