• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StupidHijackers

Can go on filesharingtalk.com

10 posts in this topic

Ok before I could go on filesharingtalk.com but since yesterday I couldn't go in instead its shows cannot find server with "Cannot find server or DNS Error" text on the bottom can anyone else go there? Please help me :(

It seems to be back up now, they moved the server.

We are in the process of moving the server over the next day or so. There may be some pretty slow speeds around here over the next day. Please bear with us.

Thank you

Brian

Edited by JG427

I don't really understand but, here's what rookie says:

Posted: 20 July 2004 - 19:56

Administrator of FST

Group Icon

Group: Administrator

I don't think the DNS has propagated for everyone as of yet, so only about 1/3 the users are able to access the forum right now. This should gradually include everyone.

I just realised that it means the address has changed but the dns servers have not all been updated yet.

click this link:

http://67.19.33.139/index.php

Edited by JG427

well it seems to only work on the main page:( when i click on threads they still show a cannot find server page thanks for trying to help me though :)

Edited by StupidHijackers

and oh yeah I also have another problem whenever I go to any website most of the time pictures doesn't show up but when i refresh they then show...what's the problem???