• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest nappp

Total chaos

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm stuck with spyware, and it is seriously damagin' my computer :techsupport:

First of all, every time i run iexplorer i get 'Home search' as homepage refering to res://rgsgx.dll/index.html#96676 (in the adress field)

second, if i type something in google in order to find something, it get a second window opened doing the same search but than with 'http://search-to-find.com/sec.php?qq=dae&pin=96676'

Now the last thing is the most annoying one, every time i run my computer i can't get my desktop, if i press ctrl alt del, i see under processes many programs running under the same name, f.e. javaxd32.exe (15 times), if i trie to end its proces it just reappears,

I hope u gurus can help me out!

Thx in advance

Heya - got pretty much exactly the same problems napp is describing (search-to-find.com running alongside Google queries, and the home page hijack, which, despite it being far from blank, has replaced my about:blank). Except for running processes - I'm not sure what's running that's the bad egg - I've stripped all the dodgy looking ones already, by unchecking them in msconfig, rebooting and deleting them.

Running w2k (with a downloaded copy of msconfig!) and IE6, and have run Spybot/Adaware/Spywareblaster/Spywareguard/AVG repeatedly but they find everything clean, except a process ntks32.exe found in C:\WINNT\system32 which AVG identified as a trojan and deleted.

Would you like me to post a HJT log? A bit worried as it's someone else's topic. :unsure:

Any help I would be very, very grateful for. It's driving me mad.

Thanks

Jonathan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0