Taz71498 - Help, help, help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 geneva

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:34 AM

Dear Taz71498:

I am sorry to bother you personally and may be I have broken the rules here to address you in my topic. I do not know. I have seen you helping others. I am attaching here my previous e-mail. How can you print here all the stuff other people print to you to see what kind of problem is there on their computer? I am so confused. Since my previous topic I have one other problem. The text size on my Yahoo web page suddenly change that it does not fit the default window. What can I do with that? It is kind of tiresome to read like that scrolling around.

Here is my previous topic.

I need some help, please. I am not too good in computers. I asked my friend why my computer goes crazy some times when I just sit still in front of it doing nothing. He told me to check the Task Manager when my computer acts strangely. So, I did.
There are some applications working in background all the time. I am going to mention just some of them, because thare are a lot:

- WToolsA.exe
- companion.exe
- Bigfix.exe
- explorer.exe
- msmsqs.exe
- waol.exe
- wuanclt.exe
- csrss.exe
- slrundll.exe
- svchost.exe
- DitExp.exe

Some times after typing my user name and password I cannot open my e-mail for several minutes (10-15) or may be longer. Some times when I want to send my e-mail to someone, I click send and it comes up with some error and my e-mail I was typing before was gone.

What can I do? Someone, would you please help me?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

#2 PGPhantom

Superman of SWI

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 12:14 PM

Can you please download HijackThis from this link, install it into C:\HJT. Run it, click on scan, save log and please post your entire log here for analysis.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button