Adware.Quadro Permanant?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 graywolfman

graywolfman

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 05:46 PM

I recently got some adware that was having pop-ups appear whether I was surfing the web or not. I got all of it deleted with the exception of Adware.Quadro (as named by Norton Anti-Virus 2004 Professional). Norton will only delete these files and not get rid of the processes in normal mode, and Safe Mode. I have deleted all of the files recognized, but to no avail. I constantly have RukY0jn.exe in my processes, and when I end it, it just appears again. What can I do to finally remove this? Thanks for the help in advance.

#2 mmxx66

mmxx66

The SWI drummer

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 04:31 PM

Sorry for the delay,

Let's have a look at a HijackThis Log.

If you don't already have HijackThis, Download HijackThis from http://www.downloads.../hijackthis.zip and create a log. Run the program, and press Scan. You will notice the Scan button will turn into a "Save Log" button. Save the log and Post that log onto this topic. DO NOT Delete or modify anything yet, as some of it is needed to keep your system in Good Shape.

#3 Daemon

Daemon

Security Expert

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 03:31 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please click here to email the moderating team - be sure to include the address of the thread and the name you posted under.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button