• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JEBodean

Win32 application errors

2 posts in this topic

Hi, we have this XP pro box that gets "<program name> is not a valid win32 application" . It does this for everything from rundll32 to Norton install, CWS, hijackthis, etc. Very select things will open in the control panel and so on. Tried reinstalling windows (repair existing copy) Same issues. Can't look for bugs if I can't run/install anything! Please Help.

Jeb

THIS IS IT! Same problem...feel blonde enough to go buy black hair dye! Nothing works & I don't know how to ID what's good vs bad! :weep: Am ready to just unplug the thing & toss it in the dumpster...which would get me a quickie divorce :!: HELP the Stupid, PLEASE!