• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Addy

averjg.outhost.info problem

3 posts in this topic

:techsupport: I'm having an issue with a webpage : "http://averjg.outhost.info" - I don't know where it came from but it set itself as my homepage. Also, when going to certain web pages I am automatically redirected to either the above mentioned page, or another of the like - the page itself is some kind of search, talking about spyware removal and such. I've scanned my computer with AVG Antivirus, as well as Ad-aware6. I've also read the page featured on your site directing me to a link for HijackThis.exe - everytime I try to download it AOL crashes and closes out of itself, so I don't rightfully know what to do about this problem and if anyone knows how to fix it please email me at Addy692002(a)aol.com., it'd be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, i have an hbbmbh.outhoust.info problem. So the 1st 6 letters must be randomly generated. i don't know how i got it, or how to get rid of it. If you figure it out, please let me know. I've tried a ton of stuff, but hijackthis.exe closes when i open it. Dang virus creators. They should all be drug out in the street and beaten.

collegenathan@hotmail.com

:bounce: Only thing I could manage to do was uninstall and reinstall AOL - which is my ISP. I also did and undid a system recovery... not entirely sure which of those got it off my comp. but one did b/c I don't have the averjg.outhost problem anymore.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0