• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadsafetyguy

removal of html#27063

2 posts in this topic

I tried all the methods here with "hijack this" and "about buster" and still had no luck getting my home page back. I ran everything and it cleaned up the home page but as soon as I opened the page a second time it was hijacked again. What I ended up doing it downloading STOPzilla pop up blocker and it blocked the hijacking from launching when I opended internet exporer :D and I was able to check the log for what was blocked and search my hardrive for the file and delete it and now I'm done.....after hours of fiddling around trying to fix the problem this simple solution has worked...... so far so good

I have been tearing my hair out for about a week also....

I was very negligent and ran all the windows updates from about 2000 to the present for my OS - Windows 2000.

Then started running Ad-aware, CWShredder, Sypbot with no luck.

Then I saw your post about STOPzilla. Installed it and it caught items. You refer to the log that you checked to see what was blocked. What log are you referring to - STOPzilla's Black List?????? Anyway, I searched for those .exe's from STOPzilla's Black List but did not find them.

But, after installing STOPzilla, I ran all the above again, rebooting after every program and my system is clean now. What a relief finally.

However, I am very curious as to what log you were referring to.

Thx!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0