• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckeye4079

MSCONFIG Startup issue

6 posts in this topic

when i try and change my startup programs i get an error message stating:

Cannot find the file msconfig or one of its components. Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available.

can someone please let me kno what this means? thanks for your help

Never seen that before so I don't know what it could be, but you may also try to disable startup-items using HijackThis. Please post a HijackThis log (link to HijackTHis can be found below in sig). After Scan, the Scan button changes to Save log. Click that, save it somewhere. Do Ctrl-A to Select all, and then copy and paste it here. DON'T FIX THINGS YOURSELF!

it is not under the same description. i didnt think this problem was related to my other malware problems. if you search by my name it should be there. The title is "HiJack This Log" and description is "Colossaly slow startup". have a good one