• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doctor J

Tiny Firefox address bar

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

as title implies, I would like to enlarge the width of my actual Firefox address bar, presently cramped between Paste button & Google toolbar. As I write this, all I can see is the SWI mini logo, then "http://forums.", with a dropdown arrow at right.

Um... :scratchhead: I don't see any option for resizing the toolbar here...

That's what mine looks like (see screenshot) - but the screen resolution is 1024x768. Maybe a larger screen resolution would help? :scratchhead:

R. :wave:

post-27-1090843255_thumb.jpg

If you right-click on the toolbar and choose "Customise" from the context menu then you will be able to drag the items on the toolbar to where you want them (including onto a new toolbar). You can also insert and remove "spaces" and "flexible spaces".

Edited by Acsell

Ah! Hadn't realised you could do that. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm quite new to Firefox and still learning the ropes (and sometimes feeling terminally stupid. LOL) :p

Best,

R. :wave:

Actually, I reset the default page appearance (over time, I had added 4 or 5 function buttons), the address bar is back to its full size self.

Thanks!