• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Shelli

Reading "this FAQ" page

4 posts in this topic

I am a total newbie, so please bear with me. I had seen your page before and read the "read this FAQ page". I saved the link http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/hijacked/ along with the link http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/hijacked/prevent.php in my favorites. I have tried to surf to these pages and am unable. I have also tried to go back and surf directly from your site and am still unable. If I am right, by reading some of the forum posts, it seems as if you are having problems with the server. Is this the reason for the loss of the pages? Is there any way that I can get those articles or a link that will actually bring me to them? Should I just wait until you have settled things down and maybe the links will work again? Thank you so much for all that you guys do and for any response that you may give me.

Shelli,

Just keep trying those links - I got thru just now on both of them.

Another good read about preventing hijacks is Tony Klein's: So how did I get infected in the first place?.

Also check out the (somewhat long) article at Bleeping Computer : Understanding Spyware, Browser Hijackers, and Dialers. It also has a section on prevention down near the bottom.

Links still doesn't work here?? :scratchhead:

Edit: I've try it again, and the links work here now :bounce:

Edited by H@ns