- Download the latest version of Spybot-Search and Destroy from either:
- Install Spybot. By default it should install into C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy.
- Run Spybot by clicking on "Start" => "Programs" => "Spybot - Search & Destroy" => "Spybot - Search & Destroy".
- The first time you run it, allow it to create a backup of your registry when prompted. This will take a few minutes to complete.
- Click on "Search for Updates".
- If any updates are found, place a check mark next to each and click on "Download Updates".
- Click on "Search & Destroy" => "Check for Problems".
- If any problems are found, select them and click on "Fix Selected Problems."
Removal Tools: "Spybot"
No replies to this topic
Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:40 PM
How to run a full system scan with Spybot-Search and Destroy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users