• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGPhantom

About:Blank http://res Hijack

2 posts in this topic

Rubber Ducky has done a phenomenal job of supporting one of the worst infections that we have seen. = RubberDucky's Discussion at SWI and his discussion at malware bytes.

To abbreviate the discussion somewhat:

1. Please download About:Buster from any of the following locations:

[*]Boot into safe mode. How do I boot into "Safe" mode?

[*]Unzip the downloaded about:buster program to your desktop.

[*]Double click it and hit "Ok".

[*]Click "Start".

[*]Select "Ok" to start the scan.

[*]The scan should take a few seconds.

[*]Once it is done save the report.

[*]Reboot and sign in as you normally do and repeat the procedure for running about:buster.

[*]Post the results of the report and a fresh HijackThis log for review as a NEW TOPIC - Do not post into this message with your logs as they will get deleted to keep this thread clean

hi, im practically going crazy here and im not even sure if im posting in the proper place but when i try to run your program i get this msg:

"component "mscomctl.ocx" or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid""

im not sure what to do, thanks a lot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0