• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kathyinfl

hijackthis will not run

2 posts in this topic

My Dell Demension that is networked off my main computer has been "hijacked" by solongas. I tried to run hijackthis but no ability to use system restore. The program will not proceed with this windows function.

Many other windows functions no longer work including internet access and connection to the main computer. Is is best just to reformat and reinstall? I tried doing a windows reinstall using upgrade but it did not fix the problem and made things worse. I am not knowledgable about Windows XP. This is the first problem we have had with these computers.

Thanks for sending your HijackThis logfile. We apologize for the delay in responding. The volunteers working here are swamped, and unfortunately some requests don't get ansered in a timely manner.

If you still need some help with your problem, please respond to this with a fresh HijackThis log.

I will be notified automatically when that happens.

Thanks

daveai

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0