Thank You

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thecelt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 08:02 AM

I have been building and repairing computers since the mid 1980s. These days I work on PCs owned by small to mid level business right down to the individual user at home. I visit dozens of customers a week and have dealt with all of the problems found in these postings. I donít get to keep the tons of money these poor people pay but I certainly feel their pain. It is close to impossible to keep any user on the right track all the time. If not for the hard work of the people combating this problem here and at places like this the web would grind to a halt for lack of users. The programs and advice you have given freely are not without cost or personal sacrifice and I for one would like to stand and applaud you for all you have done, in the true spirit of the web, to keep these hounds at bay.
Thank you. May god, the gods, goddesses and the powers that be, keep you, protect you and reward you.

#2 greenfairy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:41 AM

I would like to add my heartfelt thanks for the help you have given both myself and my mother when our computers began to grind to a halt with malware.

Am I correct in believing that the people that have helped us do this out of the goodness of their hearts as volunteers? I am humbled to think of all this goodwill out there. I, for one, will be sending a donation.. but I hope the people to whom these insufficient words of thanks are directed will be able to find the time to view this and feel appreciated.
Thank you. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button