• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
    • Budfred

UPDATE on Upgrade   02/07/2017

We were somewhat delayed on getting the upgrade done, but it looks like it will now be done in the next few days or possibly even later today.   There is one change coming with the new upgrade that may affect people when they log in. There will no longer be separate Usernames and Display Names. Your Display Name will now be the only name you have for the forum and, if you used your Username to log in, you will now need to use your Display Name. It is likely that everyone who visits after the upgrade will need to log in again, so please keep this in mind.   Update again - Feb 7 - We have completed the main part of the upgrade and we are working to tweak settings for the site.  It will probably take us a while, but we will eventually settle down to the way we want it.  In the meanwhile, your posts should be secure, but the look of the forum and some functions may change over time.
    • cnm

We backup daily at 9:00 PM Pacific Time   02/13/2017

You may notice the forum being unresponsive for a few minutes around 9:00 PM PST (11:00 PM CST, 5:00 AM GMT) while we back up the database.
    • cnm

Notifications blocked by Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, etc   02/14/2017

Our notifications are blocked by those mail servers. If you have email address at Hotmail, Hotmail.uk, etc etc then you will not get notifications and need to manually check for new replies. We recommend Gmail.   The notifications won't even be in your Spam folder - they just go down a black hole.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CyberRaptor

j00 sûX0rz

39 posts in this topic

If you're really quite serious about being a 1337 h4x0r1z0r please do meet me in the privacy chatroom, t'would be an honor to dual with you.

Huh? Nah man I was just bored so I typed up that crap in 1337 speak. After all, this is the off-topic forum. What do you mean by dual exactly? What would that encompass?

Edited by CyberRaptor

Could you please translate it into normal English so I can read it also :huh:

Could you please translate it into normal English so I can read it also :huh:

U Got My Vote! I do know my slang, but this text speak...

Let's give it a try :D :

GIMM3 411 TEH SECRATS n00Bz ! 4M 1337 H4x0r.
Gimme ??? the secrets newbies I am ???? hacker
Duh. 1337 1i0n 5@y5 j00 637 n0 53cr375
(Homer's exclamation). ???? lion says you ??? no secrets.

:rofl: Didn't know that some people are so stupid to make a page like that :huh: But anyway thanks for your link CNM

:rofl: Didn't know that some people are so stupid to make a page like that :huh:

Yea those stoopid stupids. I wish they would just go back to stupit land where they came from...

Interesting page, picard_uk. I didn't know all that history.

Okay, here.

Gimme all the secrets, newbies; I am an elite hacker.

1337 1i0n 5@y5 j00 637 n0 53cr375

The elite lion says you get no secrets.

Don't ask how I know how to read this. It involves a dancing pig, a giant banana bomb, and a platoon of Marines. It's really a funny story.

Um, wh47'5 pwn3rz? :rofl:

R34||y, wh47'5 pwn3rz. 7h3 7r4n5|470r d1dn'7 p1ck 7h47 up. :lol:

1'm b361nn1n6 70 |1k3 7h15.

R. :wave:

Duh. 1337 1i0n 5@y5 j00 637 n0 53cr375

h4r h4r pwnz0r joo n00|3|4!2 !!!!11111 ! !2 '|'3|-| '|'|3~3 |-|4><o!2 !!!11111??

|^(jke^)ryn5-_-289^($@^+5jkre%($^$@^$\\tw!!||g09~~4096~34

0|\||'/ '|'3|-| '|'r~3 |-|4><0r |<|\|0|/\|s \/\/|-|@'|' '|'4@'|' |\/|34|\|5

3|D1'|' |=0!2 1337|\|355

Edited by Archon_Wing

7h3r3 @r3 /\/0 53cr375 70 7311, l4m0r.

j00 4r pwn3d!!!

f1n3d j00r pwnd 6l007`/ 53cr375

/\/\ \/\/ /-\ |-| \/\/ /-\ |-| \/\/ /-\ /-\ /-\ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

As the guy from the simpsons

*SLAP* I challange you to a dual sir.

Do you accept or are you a coward?

Is there a possibility that you are talking about a duel?? Dual means that it involves 2 entities or objects, but usually in a more cooperative manner... Duel means a fight... :scratchhead::scratchhead:

Well Budfred, if you have been here as long as I have you would note there is no reason to point out grammaitcal and spelling errors I have made. Its old.

Ill edit this to make sure people under stand that spelling of 'grammaitcal' was done on purpose. I can imagine tons of people posting "LoLZ!!!! You made a spelling error in that post.!!!111!"

1 |1|<3 +0 3@+ @|*|*|3 |*13 1|\| $|_||\/||\/|3|2

....its true....

I don't even remember when this whole "1337" culture started up. I ignore it most of the time. My friends and I just use it when we are bored at school and wanna tick off the teacher.

Writing German in l337 is a pain in teh arse 0_0

Actually Zero, I wasn't pointing out your spelling error...I have long been aware that would be a futile task.... However, since you and everyone else that commented on it were using the same term, I wondered if you were referring to something other than a duel... That is why I noted the meaning of both... Thanks for clearing that up... :D

whichever that fat texan used from the simpsons used ^_^

Zero,

I'll take the heat on this one. It's my original typo :rofl:

Scene fades, duelling banjo music fades. All is calm.......DOH!