• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trilobite

Your tax dollars at work.

3 posts in this topic

The reason for the "Gates Residence Security Zone," which locked down all of Lake Washington south of the Highway 520 bridge and stayed in effect for two days, was a private party the Microsoft billionaire threw on July 18.

Must be nice to flaunt all that money around. I would say that makes me pissed off, but to be honest I am more jealous then anything. However I might have a different reaction if I had to drive hghwy 520 bridge :p I wonder how big of an army Bill Gates could produce with his money or better yet how many islands he could by hmmmmm. :scratchhead:

Yes all our tax money goes to people sitting on buckets on the job and to EX presidents life retirement fund! 200,000 a year for the rest of their lives for doing nothing! Lets put them in social security for a while and see if they dont change it for the elderly!