• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
16bobby

accessing april 5 posting this site

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Last week when I signed in a statement saying 'site has move to http://...' and when I went to sign in on the new site I was prevented from doing so. Same thing happened yesterday but I had to registered all over again using the same user name and password and was allowed access to this great site. However when I tried to access my last post of this group on april 5 I am prevented from soing so. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can access my last post of april 5? Thanks bob k

The old forums are Read Only; you cannot reply to them anymore. If you had a problem that was being dealt with at the old boards, please start afresh by creating a new topic at these boards in the appropiate forum.

And if possible give us a link to your old thread.