• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XMit

This one is strange

4 posts in this topic

I put in my XP recovery disk from Dell today and chose the start-up option of "browse this disk" when I look at the file icons there are several Firefox icons on the first page. On an MS disk????? Is this because I use Firefox for my default browser, and it just replaced all the IE icons with Mozilla ones?

Very Annoying. Hope they fix it in the next release.

If you don't want those icons, you may be able to change them. Right click on the file with an icon on it. Click open with... then click on choose program. Click on the program that you want to use. Look at the bottom and put a check next to always use the selected program to open this kind of file Click Ok. This will hopefully change the icon by the time you restart your computer.

Edited by Archon_Wing