• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superbratkidde

SpywareGuard

4 posts in this topic

I've read a lot of people's post about spywareinfecting their pc's. Few of them have spywareguard which detects attack while it's happening, which I think is the key to preventing spyware. I've had for just about 6 months now and damage done to my pc by spyware has been very minimal not aas bad as theirs. this is freeware and I highly suggest to all to download it and let it do it's job. you might lose a little speed on internet connection but at least you don't have to suffer by being infected by spyware.

this is available at javacoolsoftware.com

The four mentioned by Jrshaw62 are the ones recommended by most helpers and experts at SWI.

This counts on the condition basic protection has already been taken care of: virus- and trojan scanner and a firewall.

_______

Wiskonst