#1 2katholito

2katholito

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:18 PM

Have new version Spybot SDD 1.3; ran program; got following results

(+) Green check mark followed by Alexa in red 1
(+) Green check mark followed by Excite in red 7

I have read the tutorial and was tempted to "fix" them. BUT being still new to boot campe, decided to find some educational input before doing so as I have seen info about Alexa and I am not sure just what this is. Thank you, in advance
Stop and Smell the Flowers!
It is said that Patience is a Virtue. When you ask for help here, it is a necessity.

Ad-aware, HijackThis, Spybot S&D

#2 Pretender

Pretender

Doctor of Learning

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 05:29 PM

I would ask at the official spybot forums:

http://www.net-integ...s/ikonboard.cgi
Pretender

SpybotSD, Ad-aware, ZoneAlarm, NWClient, and from Javacool: (SG, SB, FC, MRUB, IDB), NOD32 v2, Norton GoBack 3.0

#3 2katholito

2katholito

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:27 PM

This is not fun. I tried to register at the above site. But I cannot access their e.mail notification ( so I can post to the forums ) because Spybot sent up a message saying it is blocking the e.mail site. The e.mail site was one of the things in RED that came up on the Spybot Scan. Does this mean my e.mail ( junk mail and jokes ) has been compromised or attacked? Finally a message page came up and started talking about cookies not being properly set( need to enable them and/or javascript). So if I have Spybot for protection- I need to ignore their request and find another address???
Stop and Smell the Flowers!
It is said that Patience is a Virtue. When you ask for help here, it is a necessity.

Ad-aware, HijackThis, Spybot S&D

#4 Pretender

Pretender

Doctor of Learning

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

I posted a link to this thread on the site feedback for the spybot forums so someone will probably get back to you here with more questions.
Pretender

SpybotSD, Ad-aware, ZoneAlarm, NWClient, and from Javacool: (SG, SB, FC, MRUB, IDB), NOD32 v2, Norton GoBack 3.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button