• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
floored

Computer Online without me

3 posts in this topic

My computer is on-line without me. My "Act" light is blinking on my router showing an exchange of info. When I did a "Ctrl-Alt-Delete" there were a few exe. that were active, they were;ccApp.exe svcHost.exe LSASS.exe CSRSS.exe mpservic.exe If anyone has a recognizes a problem, please let me know.

Your internet connection might just be checking to see if there is a connection but I would wait till someone else answers your question better.

We need a closer look at what's happening.

Please download

Hijack

this

Copy it into its own folder, doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.

Press that, save the log, do Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents here. Most of

what it lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

While the filenames you list are legitimate windows files, they can also be hijackers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0