• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gbertolone

2 new PC problems after hijacker repair

3 posts in this topic

Have been hijacked twice w/i the last month and you were able to help me both times, so I'm hoping you can help again. Since the last repair over the last weekend, my CPU has been making loud buzzing noises while doing any work. Why? How to fix? Also, since switching back from safe mode, the background of my screensaver (starfield) is now grey instead of black. Anything to be concerned about? I'm running Windows XP. Thanks for your continued assistance!

Re: The Buzzing Sound -

Does it sound like a computerized buzzing (such as from the system speaker) or more of a real buzzing (such as a broken fanblade inside)?

It definitely was coming from the CPU whenever anything was loading, however after several reboots it seems to have stopped now. Still curious re: background changing from black to grey. Should the buzzing return, what should I investigate?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0