• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
die_spyware

Anyone having Copy/Paste problems?

3 posts in this topic

I've got a strange problem that I can't track down. If I cut or copy something (using Ctrl-X or Ctrl-C) then switch to another program and try to paste it (Ctrl-V) the clipboard is empty and there's nothing to paste.

It seems like something's monitoring my clipboard and deleting it somehow. I don't know if this is any kind of malware occurrence or just an incompatible driver or something odd going on. I use a KVM switch and it seems to plug/play the USB keyboard quite well.

On that machine with the problem, if I use it to control another machine via XP Remote Control or PCAnywhere or WinVNC I don't get that problem. I'm pressing the keys on the same computer, just using it to control another one and it's fine. It's only when I'm doing it on programs on my own system that I get this.

I've run Adaware6 and Spybot and don't find anything.

I am having a similar problem have noticed it seems to be pasting the picture of pdf files to the clipboard, I have noticed it happens when I forward a mail an entry is added to the clipboard, this is always a picture of the pdf logo. I have just started word and on opening word another pdf picture is added to the clipboard?.

Do you have scansoft pdf converter installed on your machine? I did and after uninstalling the strange copy and pasting stopped

But....... has started again, but this time I have only noticed it when I open Word.

Also it adds 6 items to the clipboard everytime I open Word

I have the full version on Adobe Pro and have checked for the latest updates....And now when I reply to a email another item appers in my clipboard!!

V.Bizarre

Edited by LisaP

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0