• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TippmannMan

US Seek

4 posts in this topic

Well I've never had this happen to me before but I restarted my computer and opened Internet Explorer. When I entered a domain address it sent me to www.usseek.com IE then proceeded to freeze to the extent where it says (Not Responding) and all but the X button are grayed out. Right clicking on the taskbar proved no effect either. CTRL+ALT+DEL took a few minutes (yes minutes) to come up but by that time IE was back to normal. I closed the window and then restarted IE and everything was working fine.

So basically my point is I've never had something which intercepted my destination and then proceeded to freeze my computer. Coincidence for the freeze maybe but I'm a little concerned about the interception cause US Seek had all the characteristics of a shady malware packed site. Any ideas?

Only 6 reads after 2 days :unsure: Now I have singled out that this only occurs when I visit www.newgrounds.com

This is very strange since searching the Newgrounds BBS produces no results for USSeek or US Seek. And it ONLY happens when I visit Newgrounds.

I really doubt I have stumbled upon something nobody has ever seen before. If you don't know how to fix it but you've SEEN it please leave a message

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0