• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 clif_notes

clif_notes

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:10 PM

Hi All,

My search is over. For the last 3 or 4 months I've been looking for a standalone bbcode editor/viewer. I've always disliked being dependent on the online editors and I just knew someone else had the same idea. Here it finally is, and it's freeware to boot. You start the application and up pops a box that looks exactly like the posting editor area in a bbcode forum. There is no learning curve and you will now have instant preview capability. You can create posting templates and you can "brand" the editor for distribution on your forum. Save the current post as a draft and come back to it later or keep different versions of a post with a cut and paste into notepad to save it as text.

I nearly always find what I'm looking for but it's not always free or not always what I really want once I try it out. The Pawsoft Fass editor is almost everything I want. All I could really ask for now is a "Save As" and a more generic "Open" menu. I'm sure with some encouragement this will bloom into a real "must have" utility for dedicated forum users. Be sure to write a thank you or send a donation.

Clif_Notes & CNNL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button