Internet Explorer is on strike for some Web Pages.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Peppermint

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 03:01 AM

Hello :wave: I request anyone's help and I was directed here from someone who told me of their conclusions but said its best to get a second opinion here...oh and I came from www.gaiaonline.com.

:techsupport: My problem is that not too long ago, I belive it was Tuesday morning, my Internet Explorer Browser decided not to show me some pages I wanted to see (i.e, www.pscave.com- which others can see) and instead I got a "Page cannot be displayed", it also happened with alot of my Favorites Links. Though all but some pages loaded properly after I called my ISP and was told to input the Proxy Setting Numbers, yet PSCAVE.COM didnt work as neither did some other ones.

My problem still persists and recently I had posted a topic at the mentioned www.gaiaonline.com forums to see if I would get some help, well I was told to download a spyware/adware scanner but no one gave me a hint of what was the best one, later I bumped my post again pleading for help. This time I was told to download "HijackThis" and scan then post the log for the one that told me, he was nice enough to point out what he thought was or needed to be deleted or fixed.

I come here for the same thing, to fix my Internet Explorer and have it back the same way I had it before this problem arose...I already have "HijackThis" Downloaded so if who ever may help me requests that log I will do so...so they can help me better.

Thank you in advance,
Peppermint :lol:

#2 thyme

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:48 AM

Hi Peppermint

can you lose the pink text hard to read.

You could ring your isp (again) as problem could be the settings, they should be able to help check the settings & ping you. It may just be a simple as that.

here is a link that may help you

Edited by thyme, 12 June 2004 - 04:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button