• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattias

strange content in registry...

2 posts in this topic

hallo spywareinfo team

just wondering about some strange content in my registry

explanation:

some time ago a moderator from here (called herself sari) gave me a link to download a VB Code called 'RegSrch.vbs' which searches the registry for certain keywords (cool tool!)

Just because i was curious i searched my registry for therms like fuck...

(sorry for posting rude words)

what i got was this:

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2025429265-573735546-1801674531-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\143fuck.com]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2025429265-573735546-1801674531-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\free-fucking-video.com]

and much more...

(i admit that i like to surf searching for adult content :whistle: , but i don´t remember

having visited a site like 143fuck.com - sounds a bit like one of those damn search sites...)

now my question:

is it save to delete those entries or should i leave them untouched

(what are those for anyway ?)

with respect from austria

m.

ps: used cwshredder,hjackthis,adaware,spybot - all seems to be clean

thanks - problem solved

according to roger this sites are blocked and therefore stored in the registry

if you come across the same entries - they are to be left untouched

(of course i never ever visited or would visit sites with adult content... :hmmm: )

bye

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0