• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tanya

ActiveX attempts to load at startup

2 posts in this topic

I am having trouble getting rid of this program which attempts to load at startup and after I cancel. It was installed by CBOT when I was using their charts, and I think that Spybot S&D removed part of the program because it cannot load, but it keeps trying and is making me nuts. When I cancel it, it just keeps coming back. It is a screen capture program.

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this question, if not I would appreciate any redirection.

Thanks,

Tanya

Hello: :wave: what kind of sytem are you running.

Do you want to keep the program or get rid of it, reinstall if you can then go to control panel, add remove programs, click name of program, change or remove.

i will check back with ya :wave:

you can always screen capture with key board, press

hold down first (CTRL) and press (PRTSCN SYSRQ), open up word and paste or left click clipboard

Seeyaaa!!!!

Edited by roadrage

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0