• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
isurfwaikiki

Error in Explorer

4 posts in this topic

I get this error no matter what page i try to pull up in Explorer on my Desktop.

"You have tried to access a page that you are not authorized to display and were stopped by the SAS Proxy. First check if the URL you entered was actually the exact one you intended to use. If the URL is correct and this error reoccurs, then please call Customer Care. Give them the URL that you are not authorized to access as well as the page sequence you followed to get to this point. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you."

WHat can i do to fix this?

I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Nevermind, i found a fix. see below

CAUSE

This problem may occur if Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 is set to use a proxy server, but a proxy server is not required for the current Internet connection.

RESOLUTION

To resolve this problem, follow these steps:

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet Connections.

Under or pick a Control Panel icon, click Internet Options.

Click the Connections tab, click LAN Settings, and then clear the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.

STATUS

Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Internet Explorer 6.

Under or pick a Control Panel icon, click Internet Options.

what does that mean??? i may need to try this....

Edited by Jeeves453

ahhh...nevermind, mine was already clear when i found it.....*sigh* i have another problem nobody else has i guess.....haha

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0