• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hue_j

Startup smooth til...taskbar is frozen

3 posts in this topic

Yes, so anyone else have a problem with the "taskbar" frozen the desktop and everythin is loaded.

Running WinXP Sp1 etc etc and have had no problems but all of a sudden its like i can't even click START for 5 mins ....

When i scroll down to the taskbar the MOUSE turns into the "busy/loading" icon and I can't do anything w/ the taskbar for 4-8 mins. But I can still get on my desktop and open stuff such as MYCOMPUTER

hmm so I was just wondering.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: So far it has been bad for me.

Also when i did CTL ALT DEL and clicked on running processes, it brought up all the running programs BUT didn't have my User name up so that was odd.

Thanks if anyone can help or has a hint as to what might be causing it

~Scot

That sounds like an issue with something you're loading conflicting with the Explorer shell. Have you run a full virus scan and a scan with Ad-Aware?

Well I see no one could help......so i just decided to go look for programs that i didn't know of and start playing around with them. If anyone else gets this problem, just let me know

~hue

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0