• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clueless_girl

NTSearch like totally sucks!

3 posts in this topic

My Website <--- thats mine!!!!

hey computer geeks! I'm a bit clueless when it comes to the net (thus the name clueless_girl), but I do know a little bit. NTSEARCH SUCKS! it like, infects your computer and puts little links under words! SO FRUSTRATING! But I (being the smart intelligent person that I am -I wish!) found this website, and on it it told me how to get rid of NTSearch! If you have little links under words that link back to NTsearch.com, search on google for CWShredder, cuz that totally clears it up. Infact, the bloke/lady who made it has an email address with spywareinfo, and I emailed him/her. if you are that person, check your email asap! peace out people.

The colors didn't work because you didn't close the tags for them. You'd need a tag such as [/color] to close them.

Don't worry, I did the same thing before I learned to code messages for Invision Power Board.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0