• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrobinson52

Telus to interdict dialer fraud

1 post in this topic

I would also like to applaud Telus for taking steps to protect their customers from auto-dialers and wish that more companies cared about their customers more than their profits. I would like to suggest another solution to the problem of auto-dialers that works well for me. I have no modem in my computer. I connect to the Internet via cable and have no need of a modem. There are services that will allow you to send a fax via email for those rare occasions when I would need to fax a company that did not have an email address I can use. For those who have a broadband connection, I would recommend either removing the modem or disabling it until you need to use it to send a fax. :cool: