• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Welcome to new moderator LoPhatPhuud

15 posts in this topic

:thumbsup:Congratulations :thumbsup: and welcome to the ... Now let's see, what is the role of the moderators ... I think it was CNM that eloquently phrased it - The Janitor's crew :)

Yep.

Split that thread!

Delete that dupe!

Get a little weary

and we're in the soup...

Congratulations LoPhaatPhuud! :D

:thumbsup:Congratulations :thumbsup: and welcome to the ... Now let's see, what is the role of the moderators ... I think it was CNM that eloquently phrased it - The Janitor's crew :)

Well that certainly is reason for reconsidering. ;):techsupport::lol:

Anyhow, like most, it's about time.

:thumbsup:Congratulations  :thumbsup: and welcome to the ... Now let's see, what is the role of the moderators ... I think it was CNM that eloquently phrased it - The Janitor's crew :)

Well that certainly is reason for reconsidering. ;):techsupport::lol:

Anyhow, like most, it's about time.

Hah! That's what they want us to think! I understand they all get company cars, keys to the executive washroom, free food in the employee dining room, AND a 200% increase in pay! Laugh-On-Own.gif

Congrgratulations, LoPhatPhuud!!! Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

Party2.gif

:DCongratulations, LoPhatPhuud!! :D

_______

Wiskonst

Hey I only just noticed this...... where have I been :oops: Congrats to you LoPhatPhuud. Well deserved I might add! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0