• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DublA

Spybot 1.3 error?

6 posts in this topic

Hey hope someone maybe familiar with what this refers to?

D/l'd Spybot 1.3 from MajorGeeks site.

According to their page...I previously used the Uninstall feature from within Spybot 1.1 and then Deleted the Spybot folder, then restarted the puter to d/l & install 1.3.

All seemed to go fine but after updating and the first run - I got this in results:

Says scanned all clean but also has a line (above that) that says:"Error during check! Xabot [ungultiger Datenyp fur]"

Yeah it's German, I double clicked to ee if there was any info but shows nothing.

I rebooted into Safe Mode and ran another scan (incase something was hiding) and got same results as above {Error & Clean scan}

I installed 1.3 when first finalized) over 1.2 on my 98se machine (originally it was said to be OK to do so...and it runs perfect (also run Ad-aware6) but it caught 58 files on 1st run.

Any suggestions or info on my WinME system & this Xabot error?? Thanks

hello

since your running m.e you might want to clean the two main registry enteries out befor installing it. and some times with m.e installing soft ware from safe mode works to over come install problems.

OK thanks, I still have the exe download -- I'll clean the current install and search the Reg, then try it again.

:huh:

I'm having a similar problem - anybody care to point out just what those "two main registry entries" are for Spybot Search & Destroy, and where they might be found?

Cheyenne

I am also having this problem, and have been since i first installed the program. I don't understand what people have suggested to do to fix it though.

It would be a good idea to visit the Spybot SD forum. See if there is already a post about this problem. If not, ask your question there; you may get better help, possibly an answer from PepiMK himself.

Spybot SD 1.x forum