Hijack about:blank

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 riverrat2004

riverrat2004

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 03:13 PM

I have read through other posts and have read faq. I have ran spybot and adaware, plus i have downloaded hyjack this and saved the log file. What do i do now. I have no technical knowledge and do not know what to fix. please help.

Thanks.

#2 KCMC582

KCMC582

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 03:25 PM

i have the same situation. im lookin thru the *.js files, but since im not redirected to an actual site, and i cant right click and get any site information, im stuck.

#3 miguelv

miguelv

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 10:00 PM

I have read through other posts and have read faq.  I have ran spybot and adaware, plus i have downloaded hyjack this and saved the log file.  What do i do now.  I have no technical knowledge and do not know what to fix. please help.

Thanks.

View Post

pls tell me the problem with the blank, is when you open the internet explorer and the initial page is a blank,,, email [Email address removed]

Edited by WinHelp2002, 16 October 2004 - 09:47 AM.

#4 nellie2

nellie2

Forum Deity

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:29 AM

riverrat2004 please post your log as a reply to this thread so we can see what the problem is.

KCMC582 if you haven't already done so, please start a new thread and someone will help you just as soon as they can.

#5 PGPhantom

PGPhantom

Superman of SWI

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:43 PM

Due to the time passed without response in this thread, I will be closing it. If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team an email with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button