• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Muriel

Muriel

scholar of crapware's demise

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:01 AM

Is anyone else having these problems? Try typing something and then going back, hi-lighting a word in the middle and trying to tap the bold button or color tabs above and see if you have the same trouble.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but if I try to go back and edit my text in a post, the editing buttons don't seem to work. Only the initiating command(ex: [B]) shows up and that's at the bottom of the message, not on the word(s) highlighted or where the cursor is located. The / command does not show up. Manually entering the commands in brackets will work, but not everyone may know how to do this, being dependent on the editing buttons.

Also, the smilies end up at the bottom of the message no matter where the cursor is at if I try to go back and add one in something already typed.

It was suggested I post this here.

#2 Mike

Mike

Dark Lord of SWI

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:43 AM

It's always worked like that as far as I know.
SpywareInfo: How are you gentlemen?? All your base are belong to us!!
Spyware: What you say!!
SpywareInfo: You have no chance to survive. Make your time!

#3 Muriel

Muriel

scholar of crapware's demise

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:47 PM

Hmmm.

Well, Up until a few days ago, I was able to type everything in the post and then go back and click & edit(bold, color, etc.) certain words, just like when using M$ Word. How odd. Can still do it manually afterwards, but otherwise have to edit while composing the message by clicking the buttons once to initiate and then again afterwards to stop. It'll take some time to get used to not being able to simply point & click, but can't have everything. :D

Sorry to trouble you Mike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button