• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perezr

DSO Exploit

6 posts in this topic

I would appreciate if somebody can help me with this: I've been trying to fix my Win2k server pc using Spybot ver 1.3 and Lavasoft Ad-aware 6.0, and I also ran AVG 7.0 software and the only one that detects something is Spybot with a DSO Exploit.

MyHijackthis shows:

RO- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search, CustomizeSearch=

RO- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search, SearchAssistant=

that's it, I don't get anything else anymore but my mouse stops every now and then and starts beeping then it hangs and then have to reboot the computer in order to keep working.

I am really tired of this, I hope you could help me.

Thanks!

Rod

Thanks OSC,

that was a fast reply!,

I understand, but the only thing I dont get is why my mouse hangs, then I stop moving it for a while and works again but Im afraid that will hang again and then I'll have to restart the pc. I am using a normal mouse, it's not USB and I've never had such a problem until now and all these trojan horses that I deleted.

My pc had several Trojans which I got rid already with AVG and SpyBot, now they don't show anything and DSO disappeared as well when I did the updates but the mouse still giving me problems, any advise for this?

thank you!

Hi perezr,

Can you post a hijackthis log for me to review? Just want to see if there's anything left behind. Also, have you already cleaned your mouse (the rollers, etrc.)?

Hi osc,

I feel terrible!.... now that you mentioned, I cleaned the mouse and that seemed to be the problem. It works now.

Thanks again! :whistle:

Your welcome perezr. I'm glad we could help. And no need to feel terrible. We've all been there! Some of us, more than once!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0