Please help computer won't respond.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Redevil

Redevil

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:19 PM

Hi guys, ok i got this computer the other day, as a second computer, it's a an old school e-machines with windows 98, and i hooked it all up and turned it on and right off the bat it has "required Dll file not found, C"\Windows\system\OLEAUT32.DLL", at first i ignored it and installed the new wireless mouse and that went smoothly, but when i tried to install the wireless router, thats when it started not to work, it came back up with the same missing DLL file " OLEAUT32" but this time it wouldn't open the disc drive up. So then i tried to take the Hijack This porgram, from my other computer and uplad to the other one, but it wouldn't even let me upload that from the 3 1/2 disk (yes some people actually still use those) anyway it stated that the "MSVBVM60.DLL" was missing. Can anybody help me with this situation, last time i had this type of problem with main computer you guys were just awesome and fixed it quick, i hope the same results for this one will occur. Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

#2 Redevil

Redevil

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:55 PM

Oh also when you open up a folder or something like My Computer it won't show anything icons in the folder but at the bottom it will tell you how many objects are suppost to be there. If anyone has any input on what's going on with this thing it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button