Great resource/hate whiners

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mjp65aa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:04 PM

I found this site searching Google for a solution to a malware caused problem. This site was actually down, but still, the WM had updates of why and a target time for when it would be live on the cannot load page. That is a great idea and it showed concern for the users.

Having read many posts, I see the noble purpose of this site and the high level of talent posessed by the helpers. Most of the poeple asking for help, are also grateful and polite. However, some are unbeleiveable. :evilgrin: I think if you can't post your quetion in the right forum you should be ignored because if you dont have the simple skills to understand where to put your request :rofl: how the heck are you going to understand the solution, which is proably much more complicated than selecting a forum. I seen one guy give a thumbs down because nobody answered his post after an hour or two. I seen many who had problems that would be solved if they read the preface message, others that would be easier to help if they read it.

Over the last 3-4 days, I have noticed a huge amount of requests coming in and several qualified people scurying to help. I just want to say this is a great site, and the staff deserves huge kudos :wave: Thanx.

Edited by mjp65aa, 22 June 2004 - 09:40 PM.

#2 Archon_Wing

Donut Patron

• Trusted Advisor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:38 PM

If people are not satisfied, we'll give them a full refund. :deal:

I guess some people just don't understand the situation. Yes, being infected with crap sucks, but realize that there must be 1000's of people suffering from problems, perhaps even worse. It's not a good idea to act like if one were at the center of the universe. -_- And yes, many people will ignore annoying requests like that. Being a jackass is not the best way to encourage people to help. ;)

It's simply overwhelming. If you refresh the page, sometimes you'll see a certain thread near the top has already fallen to the bottom.

Crapware makers spend their time doing this to make money, we're here just to stop them.

I'd imagine I'd have some people pestering me for refunds already. :techsupport: :bounce: :gack:

Edited by Archon_Wing, 22 June 2004 - 10:41 PM.

Rights are never important until you don't have them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button