• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rblprd

User Question

6 posts in this topic

Are the private message and e-mail functions disabled on all topics or just certain ones?

or just on new accounts??

:bounce:

Ok, thanks for clearing that bit up.

Might I make the comment that adding that to the FAQ could help some of the sleep deprivated such as I when signing up, HI HI

:techsupport:

Since we don't offer support via email or PM, this is a reasonable restriction to discourage spam. I don't see any particular reason to put it in the FAQ.

Why did you want to send Email or PM? We try to reserve PMs for private, confidential, or extremely urgent things such as removing abusive posts.

just going by my own experiances trying to get help on boards in the past

guy had the same problem I did and wanted to fire off the quick and dirty method to get it fixed. Ahh well

live and learn.

Nice site thou

kinda wish we didn't have to worry about this kinda stuff but ahh well (dang typonesse)

that is life in cyberspace

:techsupport:

Edited by Rblprd