MSN Messenger Worms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ziqyel

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:55 AM

Firstly, a proper greeting to every member here as I am new to the place.

Hello all.

Down to business, I read the FAQ first, and didn't want to make any double posts of the same topic and what not. But, after using the search feature with words like MSN, Haibatrung, and Huexua, I didn't get any results. So I made this topic, and I surely hope you will forgive me if the issue has been raised before.

When using MSN Messenger, I will often have these links pop up without my doing in a chatbox. Clicking on it will, naturally, download the worm for the poor conversation partner as well. Its not overly dangerous, so much as annoying to have these links appear ever now and then, and worse when I know I helped it spread when friends click those links. How do I remove it?

These are the links that will appear in my MSN, without the [ ] of course, cos I don't wanna spread this crap anymore.

Thanks again, and sorry if I did something wrong, my first topic and post.

Please read our Forum FAQ in order to find out what info we need (HijackThislog) so we can help you.

Edited by miekiemoes, 26 April 2007 - 09:19 AM.

#2 SWI Support Robot

SWI Support Robot

Helper robot

• SWI Bot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:30 AM

Welcome to SWI. We apologize for the delay; our helpers have been very busy.
If you have not received help after 3 days, please CLICK HERE, and post a link to your log and the date it was originally posted.

Thank you for your patience.

[this is an automated reply]
This is an automated message. It does not count as help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button