• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dazban

Why oh why oh why........

5 posts in this topic

third time lucky i hope :techsupport: please review my log and advise if any action needs to be taken or not, i would realy appreciate any help, its only a small log :mellow: I just wana be sure its completely clean

Thanks in advance (Hopefully) :D

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7

Scan saved at 00:52:15, on 25/06/2004

Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\VsStat.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\NILaunch.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskswitch.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\dslagent.exe

C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Vshwin32.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\McShield\Mcshield.exe

C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avconsol.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Jackie\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll

O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\VSCShellExtension.dll

O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [startClock] C:\Program Files\Clock\StartClock.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Net-It Launcher] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NILaunch.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\\NeroCheck.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBM 5] "C:\Program Files\Motherboard Monitor 5\MBM5.EXE"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CoolSwitch] C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskswitch.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad-watch] "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-aware 6\Ad-watch.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DSLAGENTEXE] dslagent.exe USB

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [bandwidth Monitor Pro] "C:\Program Files\Bandwidth Monitor Pro\Bandwidth Monitor Pro.exe" /minimized

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [FreeRAM XP] "C:\Documents and Settings\Jackie\Desktop\FreeRAM XP Pro 1.40.exe" -win

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Define - C:\WINDOWS\Web\ERS_DEF.HTM

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search the Web - C:\WINDOWS\Web\ERS_SRC.HTM

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O8 - Extra context menu item: Look Up in &Encyclopedia - C:\WINDOWS\Web\ERS_ENC.HTM

O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)

O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...ash/swflash.cab

Thanks Again.

Well,

I assume nobody is checking your logs because you post about every hour (49 min between this post and last) with a problem that is not urgent at a time when the board is flooded with people needing help with serious infections. Keep in mind the helpers are volunteers. I am sure someone will check it out and give you feedback, but you just must be a little more patient. Also, starting three threads for the same problem clutters the board. If you must see your post at the top of the list, you can bump it, but my understanding is that help is given from the bottom up, and bumping puts u back at the top. Also, do you check all of your threads to see if somebody has offered help? This would seem to make it harder for you too.

I just trying to help....

Edited by mjp65aa

Hey

thanks for your reply, i`m new to the forum thing, i didnt realise that posts are dealt with from bottom up, i will be patient and hope that someone will help

Thanks again much appreciated

It''s a clean log. Happy surfing!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0