• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CochinoFilipino

how to Edit/update my post?

5 posts in this topic

I have posted a help request to remove adware. I am running another scan (kaspersky) recommended in the FAQ while I wait for help.

When I edit my post with updates, should I just add to the bottom of my original post or actually edit my original entry? Should I remove the old hijackthis log and replace it with a new one after the scan?

Thanks,

That's what I would have done if the The FAQ guidelines didn't specifically say to EDIT my post.

Please do not 'bump' your post. If you want to add information to your post, EDIT it instead of adding a new reply. The helpers search for posts by least number of replies, not by position in the forum index, so replying in your own thread will only delay you receiving help.

That's what I would have done if the The FAQ guidelines didn't specifically say to EDIT my post.

Please do not 'bump' your post. If you want to add information to your post, EDIT it instead of adding a new reply. The helpers search for posts by least number of replies, not by position in the forum index, so replying in your own thread will only delay you receiving help.

That isn't such a big issue anymore because helpers use another way to find most of the logs they work on... They do tend to go more quickly for the ones with zero responses, but they work hard to get to everyone eventually...