• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheOrgy

TheOrgy

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:09 PM

I have quite a bit of information about what had been affecting me:

First I didn't have an antivirus, bold error, so I had a lot of viruses and trojans to the point that it began to affect me. That's when I began to investigate what was happening. I began to have the problems that a virus called win32:perlovga gives, I had the temps in between my open programs, the ghost svchost.exe running in C:\Windows, and the copy.exe problem. When I would click on a partition it would open in a new window. Following some of the instructions here: http://www.geekstogo...s...56985&st=15 of a guy that had exactly the same problem that I had (I did just three things, I downloaded Hijackthis to check what was going on, I downloaded Avast, ran it and that's what uninstalled most of the viruses that I seemed to have, and I downloaded OTMoveiT and ran this on it:

C:\AUTORUN.INF
C:\WINDOWS\AUTORUN.INF
D:\AUTORUN.INF
E:\AUTORUN.INF

I clicked on Move it, and it made it's stuff successfully) with all that, the problem of the copy.exe disappeared, and I found many viruses and trojans on my computer which are all deleted now. Now the only problem is, that I have a weird problem with my C: drive, and only that drive. First, I uninstalled a big program (a game, warcraft 3) which takes 1.2 gb of hard disk space, but when it was uninstalled, instead of getting the space back, it seems like I lost the space, and now when I should have 2. something gb of space, I have only 250mb free on my C: drive. In other words, my explorer isn't showing the correct size of free space that I have on that drive, and it's only on that drive. Weird. Additional to that, now when I double click on it, and after that I try to click on any folder, explorer closes and all the interface disappears to come back a second after (like when your internet explorer crashes and all it's windows are closed). That's the problem that I have now, and I don't know what could cause it, maybe it is something that has to do with the autorun...

I'll post my Hijackthis log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 18:48:53, on 27/05/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Archivos de programa\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Archivos de programa\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
E:\hjjoin\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\ARCHIV~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Archivos de programa\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Archivos de programa\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with GetRight - C:\Archivos de programa\GetRight\GRdownload.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xportar a Microsoft Excel - res://C:\ARCHIV~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with GetRight Browser - C:\Archivos de programa\GetRight\GRbrowse.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Consola de Sun Java - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Referencia - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\ARCHIV~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{C43070D1-BB9C-42BF-BBF0-9AC5D02D26C3}: NameServer = 200.105.128.40,200.105.128.41
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\ARCHIV~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O23 - Service: Servicio de puerta de enlace de capa de aplicación (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Archivos de programa\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Archivos de programa\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Archivos de programa\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Cola de impresión (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: StarWind iSCSI Service (StarWindService) - Rocket Division Software - C:\Archivos de programa\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindService.exe
O23 - Service: Windows User Mode Driver Framework (UMWdf) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe (file missing)

Edit: sorry for not adding this in the title, I have Windows XP SP2.

Update: The problem of clicking once when I was inside the C: drive disappeared when I rebooted, luckily, but I still have the problem of it not showing the right size of free space that I have.

Edited by TheOrgy, 27 May 2007 - 06:27 PM.

#2 SWI Support Robot

SWI Support Robot

Helper robot

• SWI Bot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,523 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:30 AM

Welcome to SWI. We apologize for the delay; our helpers have been very busy.
If you have not received help after 3 days, please CLICK HERE, and post a link to your log and the date it was originally posted.

Thank you for your patience.

[this is an automated reply]
This is an automated message. It does not count as help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button