IMVU

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LaurieJ31981

LaurieJ31981

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:45 PM

Is IMVU.com, and the download to use it...safe?

My sister recently downloaded it, and I don't trust anything like that so I made her remove it until I know for sure it is safe to use..

#2 Holly101

Holly101

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:01 AM

Hey! I'm just here to tell you that IMVU is COMPLETELY virus & trojan-free. However, you need to be careful when talking to new people. I advise you to CHOOSE WISELY!

#3 LaurieJ31981

LaurieJ31981

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hey! I'm just here to tell you that IMVU is COMPLETELY virus & trojan-free. However, you need to be careful when talking to new people. I advise you to CHOOSE WISELY!

Thanks for the Advice, I will try my best to keep my sister aware of new people and such, it's usually her that causes the computer issues lol.

Thanks again

#4 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:30 AM

Please note, the advice above came from someone who seems to have joined this site specifically to post it, so I would not take it as an 'all-clear' and I would still advise caution when using that site. That being said, I have checked out their Terms and Condititons and they do seem reasonably ethical. Your sister needs to be 13 or over to use the site, and I advise both you and her to thoroughly read this:
http://www.imvu.com/...erms_of_service

jedi
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button