Completely Anonymous Surfing, Puchasing from Me

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 its38

its38

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:09 AM

So I've been up since 11pm and it's now 7am looking for a real answer to this and I still cannot figure it out. Here is what I need. I invented a product that greatly increases a car's efficiency and what to begin selling it. The problem is that I developed a similar product about 3 years ago and I was threatened by two major ol companies that they would take me court and make it drag on so long that I would run out of money, which I would have. I know that they will do the same thing to me again but this time I want to sell enough before I really take it public that I'll be able to afford it. Basically I want a completely anonymous website that can just be one page, nothing fancy, that gives customers ordering information and pricing. For instance, say the product is $50. I want them to know where to send the money, I was thinking Western Union. I've never used them, can I pick the money up anonymously? I've started five businesses, all of which were very successful, but this one is weird. I need to keep it very secret. Can anybody PLEASE help me with any advice it is VERY much appreciated. I'll reward anybody who give me the info a reward, either monerh ro p

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,570 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:54 AM

Asking a security site how to set up a website so that you can protect yourself from detection because you have invented a product so threatening to the oil companies that they will come after you if you sell it... And yet, somehow, you will provide ordering information so that people can buy that product from you, which means anyone with any idea of how to find people will find you the day you put up the site and take the first order... The only people I know of that use those types of sites are phishing criminals... They use them to scam people and really don't want to be traceable... I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not kick you out of SWI, but do not expect to get help here for what is probably a criminal enterprise, that is not why we are here...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 Jurie Botha

Jurie Botha

Customer Support Engineer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:01 AM

Asking a security site how to set up a website so that you can protect yourself from detection because you have invented a product so threatening to the oil companies that they will come after you if you sell it... And yet, somehow, you will provide ordering information so that people can buy that product from you, which means anyone with any idea of how to find people will find you the day you put up the site and take the first order... The only people I know of that use those types of sites are phishing criminals... They use them to scam people and really don't want to be traceable... I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not kick you out of SWI, but do not expect to get help here for what is probably a criminal enterprise, that is not why we are here...

Does something smell fishy to you? LOL

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button