• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gaurav Ghai

Gaurav Ghai

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:05 AM

Hi

I have a small brother whose activities have just become a bit suspicous in the last few days(coming home very late in night, spending most of histime on computer etc..). So, I need to keep a tab as to what he does on his computer.

I have a DSL internet connection with a wireless router and 2 computers connected to it. I have all the administrative rights of the network with me. I have my own computer while my bro has his own.

Is there any way that i can install a keylogger or something else on the network itself and know what all he does on his computer.

Prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Edited by Gaurav Ghai, 05 January 2008 - 05:06 AM.

#2 Indrid_Cold

Indrid_Cold

Forum Deity

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:24 AM

You will receive no advice on installing spyware here Gaurav. Perhaps a sitdown with your brother would be in order.

Any posts that are made here recommending spyware or links to spyware applications will be deleted.

Hope is not a method.

If I have helped in some way, please consider donating to SpywareInfo's crusade against Malware See Here

Member of ASAP since 2004 Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals
Member of UNITE since 2006 United Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

#3 smiller62

smiller62

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

[when u find the answer to yer question wud u please let me no i am haven sorta the same problem pleasse

#4 screen317

screen317

SWI Sentinel

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,815 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:41 PM

Please read Indrid_Cold's reply to the initial poster's query above. I believe he was very clear; let us know if you don't understand what he's trying to say.

Please consider donating to help support the continued prompt and excellent services of this site.

#5 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:23 AM

Indeed. I am baffled as to why you would ask that question again, when Indrid_Cold has already made our position abundantly clear.
Just to reiterate that, we do not supply information here on how to spy on people, this is an anti-spyware site. Any posts attempting to answer that question will be removed. Anybody attempting to answer it will quite possibly be removed as well.
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button